vet center travel operations

Procedures for overseas travels

International Travel Services for Cute Friends.

If you want to take your cat or dog abroad, you must complete some documents. These are; Health certificate from Animal Health Branch, if you are going to be a member of the European Union, titration report of your cat or dog's rabies vaccine.

For this, the blood serum is taken and sent to the EU approved laboratory by the Vet Center Veterinary Clinic. All the necessary documents and procedures to be made for the friend you want to take abroad are done by our clinic, As a result, you travel with your cat or dog without any trouble.

Vaccination Calendar

Vaccination Calendar

See Vaccine Calendar

Travel abroad

Travel Certificate


To help our little friends

You can subscribe to our publicity bulletins on health, nutrition, beauty and travel.